Bonita 6.3.3 6.3.5 Alfresco connector not working

I have tested this both in 6.3.3 & 6.3.5 following the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kab7ledbZ3g where it shows how to use the Alfresco connector, I get the following error using the test feature of the connector:

"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME=install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.document.DocumentNotFoundException: USERNAME=ConnectorAPIAccessorImpl | org.bonitasoft.engine.document.SDocumentNotFoundException: Document not found: e:\say.mp3 for process instance: -1 " This happens using the Test button.

Looks like for some reason bonita can´t read the file. Any ideas?

I'm stuck here... Can´t make the allfresco upload connector start working. Only difference I see is mine is version 1.1.0

Thanks!

Comments

Submitted by freddy.kugelmass on Mon, 09/29/2014 - 19:53

The host is a Windows 7 , and Alfresco is in a virtual machine on a Centos 6.5 system, but I still don`t get there yet.

Submitted by haris.subasic on Tue, 09/30/2014 - 09:51

Try to use the connector in a process, as it seems that in the test feature there is a problem because of a missing process instance id. Note that not all connectors can be tested using the test feature, since some of them have some dependencies to the runtime.

3 answers

+1
This one is the BEST answer!

hi everybody. Haris, you where right. Even though the testing didn't work, using it in a process did the work, but..... just once. I tried everything with version 6.3.3, till I drop it.

Using 6.3.5, it does the job nicely. So, Sylvain, use 6.3.5 which has the connector version 1.1.3. It does work. I have some issues with the destination folder. If you have a space in between, you must replace the space with %20

Also, the environment does not likes too much a short cycle of modify - test - modify -test: something breaks and stops working ok, giving uncompresible errors.

Comments

Submitted by sylvain.bailly on Mon, 10/06/2014 - 16:27

Hi Freddy,

Thank you, it works fine. Hard to wait between tests because the connector is lost...

Sylvain

+1

Syvain: I started with small steps. First I use fixed files, defined in the documents tab. The same with the destination folder: first I use a folder from root: I choose /a/. Also I used an installation I made with admin user, to rule out roles/permissions. The I worked out to variable file and variable destination. Hope this can help.

Comments

Submitted by sylvain.bailly on Mon, 10/06/2014 - 16:46

Yes I do the same, step by step. Now it works but as you sat in your previous answer, the test doesn't works correctly and the fact to do a lot of tests in short time can make problems. Thank you so much Freddy,

Hi Freddy,

I got the same error than you. When I try to run the process, the document is not uploaded... Perhaps it is a problem of the Alfresco version? I have the version 4.2.f community.

Comments

Submitted by sylvain.bailly on Wed, 10/01/2014 - 15:47
Submitted by sylvain.bailly on Fri, 10/03/2014 - 10:57

Hi,

Do you have some news about this problem?

Notifications