How to trigger BPM process using tBonitaInstantiateProcess component in Talend 5.4.1

Hi,

I am working on Talend 5.4.1 using Bonita components. I have created bpm process and trying to trigger using Bonita components. Configured tBonitaInstantiateProcess component - Runtime Home path - /bonita-server.xml logging.properties and jaas properties path.

We are getting below error while configuring tBonitaInstantiateProcess with 5.10.1 version:

Bonita Error: bai_APII_2 Ouch! Unexpected error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:/Talend/5.4.1/esb/container/etc/bonita/server/default/conf/bonita-server.xml\server\default\conf\bonita-server.xml **** Instance null created **** .-------------------. | tLogRow_1 | |=-----------------=| |ProcessInstanceUUID| |=-----------------=| |null | '-------------------'

Could anyone help me on how to trigger bpm process using tBonitaDeploy and tBonitaInstantiateProcess component?

Thanks, Shilpa

1 answer

Hi,

I recommend you to ask the question on Talend Forum.

Based on the value returned, it seem sthat the value provided for bonita.home is not valid, there is a concatenation after what seems to be the correct path: C:/Talend/5.4.1/esb/container/etc/bonita/server/default/conf/bonita-server.xml\server\default\conf\bonita-server.xml

Regards,

Notifications