Problems after installing license version of Efficiency

Since I have installed the license version of Efficiency on my PC Bonita Portal seems to not be working any more. Before that moment my Community 6.3.0 version was working correct. At the moment of install I also had a community 6.3.0 version on my PC (no idea if there is any relation) To check possiilities I have de-installed all Bonita versions from my PC and inslatted only the license version of Efficiency without any success. I de-installed the license version of Efficiency again and installed Community 6.3.2. but also this one has problems now. Running models will not open the portal screen.

I hope you can help me to solve this becasue at this moment I am stuck...

Comments

Submitted by yannick.lombardi on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 12:02

What is the problem with the portal ? It doesn't open ? You can't log ? Did you look in the log ?

I have 4 version of Bonita on my PC and they all work (Community 6.3.1 / 6.3.2 and Subscription 6.3.1 / 6.3.2).

Submitted by RVermeulen on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 12:10

Hi Yannick, log files seem to be normal. When I want to run a model which was working perfect before, for instance the initial portal screen tries to open but result is never more than an browserscreen waiting to get data from: http://localhost:8080/bonita/portal/homepage?ui=form&locale=en#form=Trav...$entry&process=8648833965715843542&mode=app

Submitted by yannick.lombardi on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 13:54

I never had this problem. If you have the subscription version, I advice you to contact Bonitasoft directly.

Submitted by RVermeulen on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 14:02

Indeed next step to do. Thanks.

Submitted by bos2013 on Thu, 08/07/2014 - 11:42

Hello,

Sometimes in such case, while switching betweent BonitaBPM versions (Community <-> Subscription or 6.1<->6.2<->6.3) I would advice to remove/clean the cache of your web browsers.

This could be a solution. Best regards

1 answer

This one is the BEST answer!

Hello, try to empty your browser cache, this might be necessary when you change version as you did. Hope this helps, Haris

Comments

Submitted by RVermeulen on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 15:50

Tanks Haris, that seems indeed to be the correct action to solve this strange effect.

Submitted by haris.subasic on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 15:55

I am happy that it helped you. There are some differences in the scripts that are used across different versions, and since they may remain in your browser cache, it might give this effect.

Notifications