You love the Apps Store ? The Google Play ? So the Bonita Store, FoodTruck, is ready for you !
Download and install this page. Then, all available page in the community will be displayed, and let's you to install it in a click: Foodtruck download and install it. If you give a profile, the FoodTruck install for you the page in the profile. And Foodtruck can check if new versions are available
The page help you to configure you JAAS service. Give the parameters, and then test immediately if all is correct.
If you have a subcription version, you have access to the LDAP Synchronizer tool. Copy the JAR file, and then you can verify that the parameters are correct.
The Bear Table widget display data in a table, with the control:
* Cell in read/write (Text, Number, Select, Date)
* filter, sort
* rules: sum must be egal to 154, all values different
* color, hide lines
The Americain custom page can upload any organization, from a CSV source file.
It can run
* to load a file at one moment,
* to monitor a directory and load any file in this directory
* to run as a service
Update the business database to fit the new Business Data Model.
Give the new BDM version, and the page compare the existing database structure, against the new definition. Then, a SQL Script is proposed to update the database. A comparison is provided too.
This is a custom widget, that can be used in Living Applications and process forms in the BPMS solution called Bonita BPM (version 7.x). This widget gives you the possibility to load the value of a variable which is available in a running activity. The retrieval is performed via a REST call to the Bonita BPM REST API.
Example of forms to display and update a text process variable
Generally it is recommended to use business variables instead of process variables.
By default only users with administrator profile are allowed to access process variables.
You can change such behavior by customizing dynamic-permissions-checks.properties. Refer to REST API authorization documentation for more information.
An example that illustrate how to allow user to upload and download a single document or a list of documents.
Also illustrate how to only allow certain type of files to be uploaded (e.g. only PDF files).
Process definition includes a reference to a document and to a list of documents (document with option "multiple" enable).
All files will be stored by Bonita BPM Engine in database.
Engine also saved the association between the process instance and documents content and version.
Webapp to read and download log file of the Bonitasoft plateform
This app will enable tech user to get the container logs without using a file system access
* Remove dev context files : webapp/logs/META-INF/context.dev.xml and web.dev.xml
* Edit the authorized user/password in webapp/logs/META-INF/users.xml
* Edit the context.xml
* Edit the param-value of the logsDirectory context-param to point to your container log folder
* Copy the webapp/logs folder into your container folder
For a process name, find the highest enabled and resolved deployed process version
In this example, search a process name in the first form , and view the resulting info, the process info, on a second form
You can edit the script without recompiling neither redeploying the process on the server
* Use as a form widget connector, it allows you to edit the script and refresh the screen to see the result
* Use as a Form transiant data connector, it allows you to edit the script and refresh the screen to see the result
* Use as an activity connector, it allows you to edit the script, restart a new process instance and see the changes