500 Internal Server Error

Hello, I'm having an issue with the Bonita portal.

In the portal, there says that I ran a pool that no longer exists (I deleted the pool).
when I run a different pool, it doesn't show any of the activities in the flow.
I can't run any other process.

In the admin role, I can see there it's a flow from the previous pool I deleted previously.
I can't delete the case, it just shows an error message that says:

"500 Internal Server Error
org.bonitasoft.engine.exception.DeletionExcepion:
USERNAME=here goes the name of the user loged |
org.bonitasoft.engine.core.process.instance.api.exceptionsSProcessInstanceModificationException:
org.bonitasoft.engine.core.process.instance.api.exceptionsSFlowNodeDeletionException:
org.bonitasoft.engine.core.process.instance.api.exceptionsSFlowNodeReadException:
org.bonitasoft.engine.persistence.SBonitaReadException:
org.hibernate.PessimisticLockException: could not execute statemen"

and doesn't delete the instance.

I'll appreciate the help.

Comments

Submitted by Lionel Palacin on Fri, 03/31/2017 - 16:55

Hard to debug like that. The platform is generally quite stable, but maybe something went wrong at some point that corrupt the DB. You say you can't run any other process now? Even if you develop a simple process, deploy it and run it, that won't work?

Submitted by jmpico on Fri, 03/31/2017 - 21:44

No, it didn't compile a simple “hello world” process.

The solution I found was to

1. Stop everything,
  2. Reset the computer,
  3. Uninstall Bonita(previously, I Exported the progress)(in the uninstalling process I deleted everything),
  4. Install Bonita again,
  5. Reset the tomcat and the server,
  6. Run a hello world to test,
  7. And finally import again.

It took a lot to do it correctly. I tried to simply uninstall and install Bonita, but it didn't worked at first, the error persisted in the server

1 answer

The solution I found was to:

1. Stop everything,
  2. Reset the computer,
  3. Uninstall Bonita(previously, I Exported the progress)(in the uninstalling process I deleted everything),
  4. Install Bonita again,
  5. Reset the tomcat and the server,
  6. Run a hello world to test,
  7. And finally import again.

It took a lot to do it correctly. I tried to simply uninstall and install Bonita, but it didn't worked at first, the error persisted in the server.

Notifications