Get the design of a process definition since 6.3.7
I was fine before the 6.3.7 Bonita's version to get the design of a process definition like this
- byte barProcessus = processAPI.exportBarProcessContentUnderHome(identifiant);
- BusinessArchiveFactory factoryProcess = new BusinessArchiveFactory();
- BusinessArchive archive = factoryProcess.readBusinessArchive(new ByteArrayInputStream(barProcessus));
- DesignProcessDefinition designProcess = archive.getProcessDefinition();
- conteneur = designProcess.getProcessContainer();
But since this version, I dicover that the methode getProcessContainer() is deprecated by the fact of (if I really understand...) that the FlowElementContainerDefinition in the package org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.flownode.impl is deprecated and must be replace by those witch is in the package org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.flownode
So my question is how to access at the flowElementContainer of a DesignProcessDefinition now ?
Thanks for future response.