I get error when I try to connect to Bonita wildfly with SQL Server 2012

I wanted to change the default h2 database to MS SQL Server therefore I followed all instructions from Bonita to configure SQL Server. But when I try to run start-bonita.bat I get the following error:

15:26:31,113 WARN [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.OnePool] (JCA PoolFiller) IJ000610: Unable to fill pool: java:jboss/datasources/bonitaDS: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ031084: Unable to create connection at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXAManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:509) at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:416) at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.SemaphoreConcurrentLinkedDequeManagedConnectionPool.createConnectionEventListener(SemaphoreConcurrentLinkedDequeManagedConnectionPool.java:1320) at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.SemaphoreConcurrentLinkedDequeManagedConnectionPool.fillTo(SemaphoreConcurrentLinkedDequeManagedConnectionPool.java:1136)
at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.PoolFiller.run(PoolFiller.java:97)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/DatatypeConverter
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.sendLogon(SQLServerConnection.java:4098)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.logon(SQLServerConnection.java:3160)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.access$100(SQLServerConnection.java:43) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection$LogonCommand.doExecute(SQLServerConnection.java:3123)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:7505)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:2445)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(SQLServerConnection.java:1981)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.login(SQLServerConnection.java:1628)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectInternal(SQLServerConnection.java:1459)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(SQLServerConnection.java:773)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource.getConnectionInternal(SQLServerDataSource.java:704) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPooledConnection.createNewConnection(SQLServerPooledConnection.java:59)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPooledConnection.(SQLServerPooledConnection.java:41)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXAConnection.(SQLServerXAConnection.java:30) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXADataSource.getXAConnection(SQLServerXADataSource.java:50) at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXAManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:492)

I will really appreciate if somebody can help me to get this problem solved.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

Hi,

A identified issue exist, the documentation suggest a workaround at the bottom of this page .

Cheers

Notifications