Wierd Error: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected!! Help :(

Hello,

I have Bonita 7.2 installed on jboss server with oracle as db. After starting jboss server with

./standalone.sh -b= <server_ip_address>, the script runs just fine but I keep on getting this warning in infinite loop on putty (I have to stop to server in order to get rid of it!!) :

Connection error occured: org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.listener.NoTxConnectionListener@5e9bc2be[state=NORMAL managed connection=org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnection@7f9b1d1a connection handles=0 lastUse=1458140265324 trackByTx=false pool=org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.OnePool@627d29e5 pool internal context=SemaphoreArrayListManagedConnectionPool@749abe7[pool=bonitaSequenceManagerDS]]: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

I can see the portal and also create the user which gets reflected in the database but I cannot assign that user as "admin/user" since nothing would show up as after clicking "profiles" tab in organization (profile table is empty in db)

I am pretty sure it is because of this error/warning but cannot figure out what I did to bring this up.

I need to meet a deadline, Help please!!

No answers yet.
Notifications