403 forbidden when I call /API/bpm/businessData/com.company.model.Request/98 from external form in bonitasoft

Im using external form, and im trying to make a GET request with the following "URL /API/bpm/businessData/com.company.model.Request/98" because I want to retrieve data from the server , but I get 403 forbidden why is that ?

Comments

Submitted by thomas.bouffard on Fri, 05/15/2020 - 14:35

Can you please describe

• the Bonita version you are using, the OS, all environment info please
  • if you face the issue when running Bonita Studio or Bonita Runtime

As 403 means forbidden, please review the Bonita user you are connected to and verify he/she has the right permissions

Can you also please provide more context about your use case i.e. what you are exactly trying to achieve, the detailed solution you are putting in place, ....

Thx

Submitted by fatma.ghorbel_1... on Fri, 05/15/2020 - 15:12

Im using bonita community 7.10.4 on windows ! So I have two external forms added to two human tasks in the process (forms are using other HTML5 technologies) , my purpose is to get in my second form of my second task the input values added in the first form ! that's why I made a call to /context and then /API/bpm/businessData/com.company.model.Request/98 and I'm using them from the portal , but I get 403 response

1 answer

fatma.ghorbel_1

The issue probably comes from a typo in the url you are using

Instead of "/API/bpm/businessData/com.company.model.Request/98" please give a try to "/API/bdm/businessData/com.company.model.Request/98" (d instead of p in the 2nd part of the path)

See https://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bonita/7.10/bdm-api

Thx to pablo.alonso for catching that shades_smile.png

Notifications