BonitaBPMCommunity-7.4.3 tomcat bundle Error

Hi I have installed BonitaBPMCommunity-7.4.3-Tomcat-7.0.67 (tomcat bundle)
I have this error when I start tomcat Etat HTTP 404 - /bonita ,The requested resource is not available
- I dont have a folder bonita in BonitaBPMCommunity-7.4.3-Tomcat-7.0.67 like in BonitaBPMCommunity-6.3.8-Tomcat-6.0.37and it work in BonitaBPMCommunity-7.2.0-Tomcat-7.0.67(I installed it it work and it return technical user but when I add the .bar file I have an error because in studio I work with bonitacommunity 7.4.3). how can I make BonitaBPMCommunity-7.4.3-Tomcat-7.0.67 work

1 answer

Hi,

Since Bonita 7.3 the "bonita" home folder has been removed. The configuration is now fully stored in the Engine database.

In order to edit the configuration, you can find in the bundle a "setup" tool that provide script to pull and push configuration between database and a "platform_conf" folder located in "setup" tool folder that is inside the Tomcat bundle.

I recommend you read the HOW_TO_CONFIGURE_AND_RUN.txt file located at the root of Tomcat bundle and documentation page about Tomcat bundle installation.

If you plan to migrate an existing server (instead of doing a fresh new install) you should read the documentation about migration.

If you still have errors please share both Bonita and Tomcat logs files (located in server/logs).

Regards.

Comments

Submitted by helaguesmi on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 15:00

can I use H2 database because in the bonita studio I use H2 database

how can I Edit file /setup/database.properties !! put the database business_data.db in the studio

Submitted by antoine.mottier on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 14:58

You can use h2 for testing purpose but we recommend to use either PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server for production.

Submitted by helaguesmi on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 15:01

yes I want to test . how can I Edit file /setup/database.properties !! put the database business_data.db in the studio

Notifications