error 500: Try to deploy (install) Bonita on server :

Hello all , i m in trouble .

environment : 1.BonitaBPMCommunity-6.3.1-deploy 2.Tomcat server installer (exe) x86 6.0.37 3.Windows server 2008 r2 x86

Process : 1. I downloaded tomcat installer . 2. Install server parfactly . 3. Download : deployment package 4. Create folder in installed tomcat dir named bonita and paste content of bonita home 5. Replace files from deploy bundle to installed tomcat dir 6. Try to access bonita using browser : Give error : 500 : org.bonitasoft.console.common.server.utils.DefaultTenantIdException Oops. Error.

What should i do pl help me

Comments

Submitted by ttoine on Thu, 07/24/2014 - 11:09

did you tried first to start a tomcat bundle in your environment ?

2 answers

Instead of installing Tomcat and Bonita BPM separately, you might find it easier to use the Tomcat bundle. Follow the instructions in http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/tomcat-bundle-0. If you are using the Community version and h2, you can skip sections 3, 5, and 6 (you could also skip section 4 if you are working on a test system and don't need to worry about passwords). Make sure you start Tomcat before you try to connect to the Portal.

Do let us know how you get on! Chris

Comments

Submitted by florian.baillagou on Wed, 07/30/2014 - 17:11

I think he's trying to install bonita on an existing tomcat server, that's why he's trying this.

Submitted by christine.mckinty on Wed, 07/30/2014 - 17:19

Are we sure? In the original post, it says "I downloaded tomcat installer", which would suggest that Tomcat is not already installed.

@er.erikndp@gmail.com, could you clarify this?

Submitted by florian.baillagou on Wed, 07/30/2014 - 17:26

Yep but I don't think he wants to deploy Bonita on an existing tomcat first, in case he breaks it.

Hi,

Did you follow the documentation below ? http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/deploy-bundle

Comments

Submitted by er.erikndp@gmail.com on Thu, 07/24/2014 - 07:07

Thanks for your ans ,

but i of course i follow that documentation . after that issue raised .

but ya i don't change data source . it is default to h2 . so it may be cause for that ?

Submitted by er.erikndp@gmail.com on Thu, 07/24/2014 - 07:09

or as per software requirment : unix os is required ?

Notifications