How to use the Rest-Api-Sql-Extension with Bonita Version 7.11.4

Hello
I have just upgraded to Bonita 7.11.4. I am trying to use the Rest-Api-Sql-Extention.
Earlier it was working with 7.3.3 . But in the new version its not working.

I have added the permission profile|User=[sqlpermission] in the custom-permissions-mapping.properties.
But still its not working.
Kindly suggest where else I need to add permissions
How to get the Rest-api-sql-extenstion to work in the 7.11.4 settings.

Thanks

1 answer

This one is the BEST answer!

Hello,

Did you update all the permission via a setup push?

Note: I prefer to use the gasoline page. Simplest, more powerful, and permission is simplest (you can access the page = you can access the REST API).

https://community.bonitasoft.com/project/pagegasoline

Comments

Submitted by Dibyajit.Roy on Sat, 12/05/2020 - 14:16

Thank you Pierre
There was a small modification required. Enrico helped me to figure out the example. Its working now.
I will also check out the Gasoline example.
Please do share if you have any examples of Good Dashboard for analytics. Reporting is a big requirement in BPM Systems.

Regards

Submitted by Pierre-yves Monnet on Sat, 12/05/2020 - 19:53

Awesome!

Which kind of dashboard do you look for?

Dashboard on a case => Have a look on Longboard

Dashboard on task, task expired (over the due date), task close to expired (due date in 4 hours / 10 hours...) : Awacs

Dashboard on engine, pending worker: Radar

Dashboard on messages : Grumman

Dashboard on setup, recommendation on installation : Drill Car

Access the log, get analysis on your log files : Log

Dashboard on user access (who are connected, is someone try to hack my platform ?) : Security Car

And you have some plug in on TruckMilk to verify your platform (for example, the Dross Data in TruckMilk).

All theses tools are in the community. You have some PY Tutorial on some. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94Ky_QGc4tvnKbHFrBYjjQ)

Enjoy !

Notifications