Installation 7.3.0 : Shuting down the server log a ResourceException

Hi,

At shuting down the bonita server the problem log in boot.log is :

15:00:40,763 GRAVE [org.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListener] Error while unloading the Engine: org.bonitasoft.engine.exception.BonitaRuntimeException: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000451: The connection manager is shutdown: java:jboss/datasources/bonitaSequenceManagerDS
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializerProperties.<init>(EngineInitializerProperties.java:57) [bonita-server-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializerProperties.<init>(EngineInitializerProperties.java:49) [bonita-server-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListener.contextDestroyed(EngineInitializerListener.java:47) [bonita-server-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:3489) [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:3999) [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.stop(WebDeploymentService.java:108) [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.stopService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1911)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1874)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [rt.jar:1.7.0_60-ea]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [rt.jar:1.7.0_60-ea]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.7.0_60-ea]
Caused by: org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000451: The connection manager is shutdown: java:jboss/datasources/bonitaSequenceManagerDS
at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceTransactionManager.doBegin(DataSourceTransactionManager.java:245) [spring-jdbc-4.2.4.RELEASE.jar:4.2.4.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:373) [spring-tx-4.2.4.RELEASE.jar:4.2.4.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:130) [spring-tx-4.2.4.RELEASE.jar:4.2.4.RELEASE]
at org.bonitasoft.platform.configuration.impl.ConfigurationServiceImpl.getBonitaConfigurations(ConfigurationServiceImpl.java:263) [platform-setup-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.platform.configuration.impl.ConfigurationServiceImpl.getNonTenantResource(ConfigurationServiceImpl.java:254) [platform-setup-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.platform.configuration.impl.ConfigurationServiceImpl.getPlatformEngineConf(ConfigurationServiceImpl.java:106) [platform-setup-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.engine.home.BonitaHomeServer.getPlatformProperties(BonitaHomeServer.java:89) [bonita-server-7.3.0.jar:]
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializerProperties.<init>(EngineInitializerProperties.java:55) [bonita-server-7.3.0.jar:]
... 10 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000451: The connection manager is shutdown: java:jboss/datasources/bonitaSequenceManagerDS
at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:137)
at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceTransactionManager.doBegin(DataSourceTransactionManager.java:204) [spring-jdbc-4.2.4.RELEASE.jar:4.2.4.RELEASE]
... 17 more
Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000451: The connection manager is shutdown: java:jboss/datasources/bonitaSequenceManagerDS
at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.AbstractConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:321)
at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.AbstractConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:302)
at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:464)
at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:129)
... 18 more

It seems to be that JBoss close the connection manager too early that is neccessary when the application bonita is undeployed. One solution should be to reference the datasources in web.xml as seems to be said here but we can't do that with application bonita that is given...

How can I remediate to this ?

Thanks for response

Comments

Submitted by Sean McP on Fri, 07/29/2016 - 00:13

Does this happen all the time?

3 answers

Hi there,

this is now a recognized Bug and has been added to Bonitasofts bug tracker...they will advise as and when.

I realize this isn't the answer you were looking for but as it answers your question, please mark as resolved.

regards
Seán

Submit it as a bug referencing this post here:
https://bonita.atlassian.net

regards
Seán

PS: I realize this isn't the answer you were looking for but as it answers your question, please mark as resolved.

Comments

Submitted by 3Fred9 on Fri, 07/29/2016 - 08:54

I try but I can't. I have already an account with my adress in atlassian but in another https://xxxxx.atlassian.net. when I want to sign in, it say that my account information are not correct... and when I want to create an account, it say that I have already an account with this email adresse !!!! This is a bug too that I can't report to atlassian !!!!

Submitted by Sean McP on Sat, 07/30/2016 - 00:45

I'll log it for you...

:)

Submitted by Sean McP on Sat, 07/30/2016 - 04:13

Yes

Notifications