[Resolved] Can't stop the Bonita 6.3.7 windows service (JBAS50SVC)

Hi guys,

I hava a problem with Bonita's install like Bonita BPM App Server Bundles with JBoss and the widows's service installed. My problem is than I can't stop this service, the message is that the service doesn't respond in time.

I'm asking if the problem couldn't be this one Problem with start/stop JBoss service ? But I doesn't achieve to translate the issue for Bonita.

Or maybe other.

Any idea ?

Thanks for all.

1 answer

Hi everyone,

I've found a solution to my problem.

We have modified the configuration of the ports for JBoss for Bonita in the file bindings-jboss-beans.xml such that all ports are increased by 100 :

<!-- The name of the set of bindings to use for this server -->
         <parameter>${jboss.service.binding.set:ports-01}</parameter>

With this modification, the port witch seems to be responsible of the server's shutdow is the 1199 ("The listening socket for the Naming service" instead of 1099).

But the configuration defined in bindings-jboss-beans.xml is not taken into account during the script shutdown.bat.

So one solution (witch is not the best) is to modify the line at the end of this file shutdown.bat to specify the url for the demand of stopping the server like this :

"%JAVA%" %JAVA_OPTS% -classpath "%JBOSS_CLASSPATH%" %MAIN_CLASS% %* -s localhost:1199

Hope it will be helpfull for someone.

Notifications