What error license 420 means ?

Hello,
In order to test the BICI add on, i'm trying to install a bonita subscription server tomcat bundle on a Centos VM.
I put the correct license file on the setup/platform_conf/licenses folder correctly, but when i try to go to localhost:8080/bonita/, i have a 404 not found error. When i go to localhost:8080, the Apache Tomcat page appears.

Could you help me about this error ?

Thank you very much in advance.

The log contains this :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while initializing the Engine
at com.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListenerSP.contextInitialized(EngineInitializerListenerSP.java:30)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4770)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5236)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:754)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:730)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:624)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1833)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: License Error 420
at com.bonitasoft.engine.features.LicenseManagerImpl.checkLicense(LicenseManagerImpl.java:63)
at com.bonitasoft.engine.features.LicenseManagerLazy.checkLicense(LicenseManagerLazy.java:29)
at com.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.PlatformAPIExt.startNode(PlatformAPIExt.java:616)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializer.initializeEngine(EngineInitializer.java:75)
at com.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListenerSP.contextInitialized(EngineInitializerListenerSP.java:28)
... 13 more

1 answer

+2
This one is the BEST answer!

Bonjour,

Error 420 means : Enterprise Development license being used outside Studio and will appear only if you use an Entreprise Studio starting 7.8.x

Actually if you want to install a development server you should use a qualification server. As I see you are working on an Enterprise Edition, I suggest you ask your Customer Success or Support team for further help.

Hope his helps, if that's the case can you please validate the answer? Merci. Delphine

Comments

Submitted by alexandre.ludwi... on Fri, 10/25/2019 - 17:04

It works, thank you !

Notifications