Bonita BPM 7.6.0 beta is out!
We are excited to announce the Bonita BPM 7.6 beta release!
You can now download, test and explore the latest version of our product.
Bonita 7.6 beta Community Edition includes:
- A faster deployment of Business Data Model in production thanks to a better dependencies management in Bonita Engine.
- The capability to import in the Studio an existing workspace (useful when upgrading to a newer version of Bonita).
- Performance improvements for forms and pages display thanks to a better usage of cache.
- Studio is now based on Eclipse Oxygen (Eclipse version 4.7). That brings improvement such as support of hDPI screen.
- Official support of Apache Tomcat 8.5, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (2014 has also be successfully tested).
If your are a Subscription user interested for example in the SAML 2.0 support checkout the dedicated page .
Here are the files available:
=> Bonita BPM Studio:
- OS independent (zip package) 1
- Windows 64bit installer / Windows 32bit installer
- Mac OS installer
- Linux 64bit installer
=> Bonita BPM platform:
You can report issues with the usual community issues tracker. Just remember to select "7.6.0-beta" in the "Affects Version/s" field.
We value your feedback, and we appreciate your time to help us ensure we release the best possible product.
1: The ZIP version of the Studio doesn't contain an executable for MacOS. Please use the installer instead.