Bonita Camp 7.7 - Learn how to build process based applications
Join us for another edition of Bonita Camp and learn all the basics in BPM!
In this session, which is focused on our latest 7.7 version of Bonita, you will have the opportunity to learn how to model a process, define a business data model and create forms to complete an application. This free half-day online workshop will take place:
- On Tuesday, August 7th from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM CEST in French
- On Thursday, August 9th from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST in English
Seats are limited, so we recommend registering here for the French session and here for the English session as soon as possible!
Prerequisite: download and install [Bonita Studio 7.7].
This workshop will:
- refresh your knowledge on BPM methodology and also present the components of Bonita 7.7
- give you an introduction to process modeling with the BPMN 2.0 standard
- provide an overview of how to best utilize Bonita 7.7 with expert advice and recommendations
- allow you to test your knowledge through practical exercises [Bonita Studio 7.7]: https://www.bonitasoft.com/downloads