Error: SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Component: SSL | Version: N/A
You see the following error in your logs:
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target '
You need to check your install again and confirm:
1. Make sure you have imported the public certificate of the target instance into the truststore according to the Connecting to SSLServices instructions: [https://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bonita/7.7/ssl](https://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bonita/7.7/ssl)
2. Make sure any certificates have been imported into the correct truststore; you may have multiple JRE/JDKs.
3. Check to see that the correct truststore is in use. If -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore has been configured, it will override the location of the default truststore, which will need to be checked.
4. Check if your Anti Virus tool has "SSL Scanning" blocking SSL/TLS. If it does, disable this feature or set exceptions for the target addresses
5. Verify that the target server is configured to serve SSL correctly. This can be done with an SSL Server Test tool. 6. Make sure you used keytool to install the new certificat.
7. Make sure your truststore is not out of date.