I’m Nathalie, and I recently joined the Bonitasoft adventure as a Usability and Ergonomics Specialist.
My job is to put my 12 years of experience as a usability consultant at the service of Bonita BPM users, whatever their profiles and needs.
We are working to adjust the usability of Bonita BPM features – including the way they are displayed, and also according to your logical needs and expectations. We are taking on these challenges to help make you more efficient.
Here is what I do:
- Conduct usability evaluations
- Gather and apply your feedback (you can contact me via comment to this post)
- Conduct remote or in-house usability testing: observe where what you need to do when building a process is not obvious enough or does not follow your logic, expectations or needs
To help me with these various assessments, I need volunteers! Some examples of how I will ask:
- Polls to help us understand better how you interact with our product, to define requirements and specifications with a more accurate “you” in mind.
- Polls to gather feedback on certain features. I’ll put up a poll whenever we have a specific question to ask, thanks to our Bonita Community manager Antoine.
Thank you in advance for spending 5 minutes to answer questions about our Bonita BPM Studio Overview pane today.
Be back soon.