Blog

Search in blog post content
delphine.coille_1353541's picture
delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

Our latest maintenance version Bonita 7.10.5 is now available for download.

This release fixes a few number of issues for Bonita Runtime and Bonita Development Suite, including fixes related to BDM. Of course, a migration tool is also available.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

This example demonstrates how to perform a REST API call directly from a Bonita form.

It is useful when you need to display data that you can get by calling a REST API.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

¡Aprende a creer aplicaciones basadas en procesos con Bonita 7.10!

marielle.spiteri's picture
marielle.spiteri
Blog Categories: 

Component: Portal Resources | Version: 7.+

Some resources are not available to download directly from your Bonita portal. In this blog post, find some tips to retrieve them from the platform anyway.

jonathan.baudot_1422408's picture
jonathan.baudot...
Blog Categories: 

I would like to share my journey from my early Bonita discovery to my very first application completion using this comprehensive tool. This first blog article describes the ramp-up part of this journey, and the development of my BOODLE.

Looking back on my journey, I took note of few particular points that I hope, will help other beginners to ramp up even faster.

Jerome.Jargot's picture
Jerome.Jargot
Blog Categories: 

Why can't I modify the initialization script?

In the Data tab, select the business variable, click the pen icon to edit the initialization script, etc.

The changes are not saved: when I edit again the script it is unchanged.

Explanation

This is a bug with Studio versions 7.10.1, 7.10.2, 7.10.3, 7.10.4 (all editions).

FYI: 7.10.0 does not experience the bug.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

Who is your prefered (or ugliest) mug shot avatar ? You have voted... and the winner is...

unai.gaston.caminos's picture
unai.gaston.caminos
Blog Categories: 

Starting with the version 7.8, the UI Designer now includes a Modal container among the out-of-the-box widgets. As the documentation explains, the modal container can be used to create a pop-in window; it can then be opened with a button by choosing Open modal in the button's Actions property.

However, you may wish to be able to open your modal container with a widget other than a Button. Well, here is how you may easily manage to do so.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

Join us for another edition of Bonita Camp and learn all the basics in BPM!

The first Bonita Camp session with Bonita 7.10 will attend on next tuesday, 12th in

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

You are ready to vote? So have a look at the avatars' list and vote for your favorite one.

marielle.spiteri
Blog Categories: 

My REST API extension does not compile anymore. It used to work, it broke after I imported a workspace from an old Studio version into my current 7.7.5 Studio. Why?

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

Mientras esperas el Bonita Camp en vivo en español el 2 de junio, ya puedes practicar con los ejercicios.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

You are ready to vote? Have a look at the avatars' list and start thinking about your prefered one. In the meantime, we will let 2 more days for our members to add their picture.

marielle.spiteri
Blog Categories: 

Component: Studio | Version: N/A

If you use several JDK versions on your computer, you might want to force the Studio to use a specific version. You can have several versions of the JDK installed in your system at the same time, for example: the latest Oracle JDK 11.0.6 set as your system's default version, for all applications to use (except the Bonita Studio 7.10.4) OpenJDK 11.6 (jdk-11) for the Bonita Studio 7.10.4.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

French and Spanish follow

The Bonita Community website has a new feature just for fun : your picture or an avatar of your character.

And don't you feel you're like in jail since we've been confined? Then add your ugly mug shot as an avatar (see mine beside the blog post ;-) )… and we will vote for the WORST one! Challenge still on!

How does this challenge work?

marielle.spiteri
Blog Categories: 

Component: SSL | Version: N/A

Symptoms

You see the following error in your logs:

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

We can all use a bit of fun, no? NO? YES!

And after a few weeks of “social distancing” and “confinement,” it’s time to lean into it. Do you, like us, have a bit of the feeling that you are “in jail”...?

The Bonita Community website has a new feature just for fun : your picture or an avatar of your character (see my avatar ;-) )

Add your ugly mug shot as an avatar… and we will vote for the WORST one! Challenge on!

How does this challenge work?

antoine.mottier's picture
antoine.mottier
Blog Categories: 

Monitoring is key for performance and reliability of a service. Learn more about Bonita server monitoring with Bonita 7.10 in this blog post.

delphine.coille...
Blog Categories: 

Chers nouveaux membres de notre communauté francophones, bonne nouvelle ! Le tutoriel Getting Started de Bonita est désormais disponible en français.

Vous pouvez y contribuer facilement depuis le dépôt GitHub dédié : https://github.com/Bonitasoft-Community/getting-started-fr

marielle.spiteri
Blog Categories: 

Why isn't my widget File viewer showing my PDF file, forcing it to download or displaying its ASCII content instead?

Notifications