Fresh news about Bonita BPM Community - November 2013

ttoine's picture
ttoine
Blog Categories: 

Dear Community,

A lot has happened in the past week at Bonitasoft.

Most important, of course, is that 6.1 and 6.1.1 versions of Bonita BPM are available, and along with them came new websites. (If you are reading this, I guess you've already had a look at them...) If you follow this blog with the RSS feed, please notice that we have a new RSS feed for Community. I can also tell you that we are working on updating Drupal Commons to v3.4 for the Community site, and it will come with many improvements for day-to-day use and moderation.

Living Days

We held an internal Bonitasoft event to add to the documentation: around 40 volunteers, accross our 3 offices (Grenoble and Paris, FR, and San Francisco, USA - CA) spent their whole day and a few extra hours to write new documentation for our 6.1.x release. It will include business and developer related content, on many topics, included updated stuff written on the blog for 5.x.

Photos and a summary are up on our Facebook page.

Process Efficiency World Tour

A word about PEWT 2013, the Bonitasoft Process Efficiency World Tour:

OW2con'13

Another interesting event in November: OW2 Con 2013. It was held last week, and I had the opportunity to do a short talk about the LoopPay use case. The talk has been recorded, and so you can watch it on Youtube:

http://youtu.be/BLB7csxf9-w

Contributions

There are three interesting contributions from Community members this month:

I will continue to highlight Community members contributions in the next fresh news on the blog. Please let me know if I miss yours ;-)

Conclusion

I'll finish this article with a helpful suggestion from Rodrigue, co-founder of Bonitasoft. (Note that one of his hobbies is DJ-ing.)

- Hey, Rodrigue, do you know a lot about BPM? I need advice.
- Yeah, sure, try something between 125-128 BPM. It is very good for electro music.

Notifications