Throw and catch signal don't function correctly 6.3.1

I'm stuck with this problem ... i tried to use an "AND GATEWAY" there but couldn't use it , so I am trying to use event - signals to make pools wait for each other and I am not being able to do that either! any suggestion may help thanks

that's my diagram model https://www.mediafire.com/?5hqfio61i0ay1mv

Comments

Submitted by haris.subasic on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 17:28

It could help us if you can tell us in more details what is the problem, as we cannot see the configuration on the screenshot. When you run your main process, do the throw message events (like Notificacion Venta) start the other process (MandaMailEnSoc)?

Submitted by haris.subasic on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 17:56

Can you tell us what is actually happening when you run your first process. Is MandaMailEnSoc started or not? Do you find any errors? P.S. Please, use comments for discussion instead of answers

Submitted by efrados on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 18:47

sorry for that couldn't erase it after i noticed. MandaMailEnSoc is started and functioning as expected every time is excecuted. The problem that i am facing is in the signal after the XOR of "pruebas of personal" i receieve the mail sent by "SendMail2" and the mail of "Notif Cert Esp" is received too but i don't know why never recieve the singal from "signal" to "catch Signal" (they have the same text for catching signal) .

Submitted by yannick.lombardi on Thu, 08/07/2014 - 08:46

Did you read the logs to see if there is an error ?

Submitted by haris.subasic on Thu, 08/07/2014 - 10:26

You should make sure that you already have your catch signal event ready, when you are sending the signal, in order to catch it. Is this the case?

Submitted by efrados on Thu, 08/07/2014 - 12:41

Yes I have the catch signal ready and i didn't find any error on any log, where should be in case of an error? why can't I use an "And Gateway" instead of the signals? if i try to do that i get this error "All Incoming transactions must come from the same gateway (explicit or implicit)." I have 1 thread split it into 3, merge 1 and 2 and then merge that into 3. why is it giving me an error?

1 answer

Extactly i thouhght the dotted lines stablished that. "MandaMailEnSoc" is a process for sending a mail with endless tryings (every 6 hours), once the mail server fell and now i want to be able to send the mail even if the mail server is not running at the time. Please ask whatever detail you think may help you help me with the problem

Notifications