Creating a new look n feel

Greetings, Is there any way to modify the look n feel on bonita 7.x community edition? cause in documentation I can't find anything, Only for teamwork, efficiency and performance edition

Best regards
Mauro

Comments

Submitted by g.lapierre on Tue, 06/21/2016 - 16:39

You can but not as direct as theming in teamwork / efficiency / performance.
You will have to create your own CSS file and add it as an asset for all your custom pages, forms...

2 answers

This one is the BEST answer!

You can but not as direct as theming in teamwork / efficiency / performance.
You will have to create your own CSS file and add it as an asset for all your custom pages, forms...

(convert to answer)

Comments

Submitted by msevillano on Tue, 06/21/2016 - 17:56

I've already done that, I may need to be a little more specific. I want to change the bonita portal look n feel.
For example i want to turn the default red theme into a blue one, and modify the task menu.

Thanks for help :)

Submitted by g.lapierre on Tue, 06/21/2016 - 18:10

I don't think you can do this in community edition easily.

One solution would be to build bonita from the sources (there are some small glitches in the documentation...) and modify sources to your need. Of course this will greatly impact any version upgrade! Or you could patch the community edition to work with themes (had a look once, thought it should be feasible but did not try as I prefer to stay with a bundled version).

Comments

Submitted by msevillano on Tue, 06/21/2016 - 17:52

As I said, I'm looking solutions for community edition, that documentation only specifiy how to do it on teamwork, efficiency and performance edition.

thnks for help :)

Notifications