where bonita save the attached document by default?

Hi ,

When user attached a docuemnt, this it will convert in a binary file that it will save to database. Also it will save the filename.

I have understood, that the document that user has attached, will save it phisically inside the TEMP directory. Where is this directory? how i can change it by another directory?

I need any help !!

1 answer

+1

Temp folder is for java temporal storage, accessing attached content must be done using API
Why you need this folder?

Comments

Submitted by claz08 on Tue, 07/05/2016 - 16:21

As i asked some questions about how i can to get the name of an attached document and finally move it to another folders, due that i haven't gotten any easy solution to implement it, i have decided to do something like this:

I have reviewed that inside that bonita database, there are "document" table. This table contains the binary file and the filename, so what i'm trying to do is when user has attached a file, through php code , i will try to get this filename from this table , and also i need this file phisically. for this reason i'm asking about, where is the folder that contains all attached documents.

Submitted by mbarrantes on Tue, 07/05/2016 - 21:09

You can retrive document information including url link using API REST
Take a look at
http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bpm-api-849#casedocument

Notifications