How can i use PATCH Method in Bonita?

I'm trying to call PATCH service from bonita.
I see bonita only supporting GET,POST,DELETE,PUT methods. Is there any way i can call PATCH method.

Comments

Submitted by whramirez on Mon, 08/20/2018 - 14:52

Hi,
I have the same question. I ask myself if creating a connector for a PATCH method perhaps it's the answer, but that brings me to another question, how implement this one? Anyone has had a similar experience or has another way to use these methods to modify a partial record using api-rest?

1 answer

+1

Hi,

I know that this is not straightforward but if you check the GitHub repository of the connector you will see in the README file that only GET, POST, PUT and DELETE request methods are supported. You can get confirmation of that from the source code ( HTTPMethod.java).

If you want to have such method as part of an official release I suggest you follow the feedback process explain in the FAQ. Another option might be to get in touch with Bonitasoft professional services.

Also you might want to create your own custom connector (maybe based on provided source code). To do so I suggest to checkout the documentation to understand connector architecture and then go in the Studio menu "Development" -> "Connectors" and then "New definition..." (to define inputs and outputs) and after that "New implementation..." (to define the inside logic of your connector).

Notifications