Problem with REST API Extension after restarting Bonita in the server

Hi, I have some REST API Extension and they work as well as.

But all of them doesn't work after I restarting Bonita! because of that, I have to upload them again!

What is the cause of this problem? Is there any way to fix it?

I'm using Bonita community version 7.8

Thanks

1 answer

+1

Hi nasrin,

If you test from inside a Studio, be sure to not tick the preferences => database => Empty database on shutdown.

Otherwise, please provide more information on how you do things, as the behaviour you describe is surprising and should not happen.

Another option: did you check for any error in the Engine / Portal log file?

Hope this helps

Comments

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Tue, 10/20/2020 - 07:26

thanks for answering my questions.

I checked " Empty database on shutdown" and it didn't have tick.

After restarting Bonita Studio or Bonita on the server, I didn't see error in log files!

In local always bonita is running and I sometimes close it for restaring windows and after open it, all of api extension is not available.

Same problem happens when restarting server.

Submitted by emmanuel.duchas... on Mon, 11/09/2020 - 14:54

Hi nasrin,

Does it happen only for REST API Extensions, or also for processes, pages, etc...?

Are you sure you do not have a database cleanup of some sort? By the way, which database do you use?

Emmanuel

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Wed, 11/11/2020 - 10:35

Hi

Yes, it happened only for REST API Extentions.

I haven't any database cleaup.

Actually after reset, all Rest API Extensions are in resources -> REST API, but they didn't work.

Also selecting and removing Extensions didn't work !

I have to delete rows of all Extensions from databases (tables: page, page_mapping) and then uploading Extensions again.

I'm using PostgreSQL on the server but this problem exist on local and h2 database too. After closing Bonita Studio, this problem appears and I have to delete rows from database and uploading again!

Thanks!

Notifications