Error in publishing organisation

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to thank you for this community. I have received tonnes of help from it.

I have a Bonitasoft (7.5.4) instance running with the WildFly bundle. Unfortunately, since it's a customer's environment, we cannot upgrade the Bonita version to the latest one. Furthermore, the customer has 4 organizations in this environment, of which one is active.

I tried adding in a user to the active environment. When I go ahead and try to publish that environment, I am getting a "An error occurred during synchronization" error. I can't seem to copy all of the lines from the error windows, so I'm writing the relevant lines from the stack trace as follows:

USERNAME = install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.process.instance.api.exceptions.SProcessInstanceModificationException : org.bonitasoft.engine.commons.exceptions.SObjectModificationException: Unable to delete SARefBusinessDataInstances's for processInstanceId: 8192
Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.core.process.instance.api.exceptions.SProcessInstanceModificationException : org.bonitasoft.engine.commons.exceptions.SObjectModificationException: Unable to delete SARefBusinessDataInstances's for processInstanceId: 8192
Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.commons.exceptions.SObjectModificationException: Unable to delete SARefBusinessDataInstances's for processInstanceId: 8192
Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.recorder.SRecorderExcdeption: org.bonitasoft.engine.services.SPersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Current Transaction is not in progress()
Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.services.SPersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Current Transaction is not in progress()

Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Current Transaction is not in progress()

I'd be really grateful if you could please help me out with this. I don't know where I should even to begin to assess/fix the problem.

Thank you so much.

Comments

Submitted by Pierre-yves Monnet on Fri, 10/23/2020 - 03:00

I see.

The log is visible from HELP / Bonita Engine Log.

Question; your new organization contains how many users? More than 1000?

Try this :

1/ export the organization

2/ go to the portal, administration, then import the organization

Do you have the same issue?

If you are a customer, open a ticket to the support then.

Else, we can try to investigate, but we will need the log file.

Submitted by mashah1220 on Sat, 10/24/2020 - 22:25

Nope. The active organization only has about 20-25 users in total. The inactive organization also have an approximate of 50 members in total.

I tried to do the following: Export Organization via Studio -> Login to Portal -> Go to Administration -> Import the organization.

The organization was imported successfully. Now, restarted the Bonita Studio and tried to publish the organization again. This time, I receive the following entries in the log file:

!ENTRY org.bonitasoft.studio.actors 1 0 2020-10-24 23:23:10.639
!MESSAGE Loading organization Organization_Data (1) in portal...

!ENTRY org.bonitasoft.studio.common 1 0 2020-10-24 23:23:10.664
!MESSAGE Configuring bonita client on host localhost:8080 with API_TYPE=HTTP

!ENTRY org.bonitasoft.studio.common 4 0 2020-10-24 23:23:12.704
!MESSAGE
!STACK 0
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy28.login(Unknown Source)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.postEngineStart(BOSEngineManager.java:162)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.start(BOSEngineManager.java:154)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.loginTenant(BOSEngineManager.java:294)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.loginDefaultTenant(BOSEngineManager.java:277)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.operation.PublishOrganizationOperation.run(PublishOrganizationOperation.java:89)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.ui.handler.InstallOrganizationHandler.execute(InstallOrganizationHandler.java:75)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerProxy.execute(HandlerProxy.java:294)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.E4HandlerProxy.execute(E4HandlerProxy.java:90)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:247)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:229)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:149)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:499)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.LegacyHandlerService.executeCommand(LegacyHandlerService.java:343)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.ui.wizard.SynchronizeOrganizationWizard$1.run(SynchronizeOrganizationWizard.java:112)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.HTTPServerAPI.invokeMethod(HTTPServerAPI.java:143)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.ClientInterceptor.invoke(ClientInterceptor.java:86)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy28.login(Unknown Source)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.postEngineStart(BOSEngineManager.java:162)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.start(BOSEngineManager.java:154)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.loginTenant(BOSEngineManager.java:294)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.BOSEngineManager.loginDefaultTenant(BOSEngineManager.java:277)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.operation.PublishOrganizationOperation.run(PublishOrganizationOperation.java:89)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.ui.handler.InstallOrganizationHandler.execute(InstallOrganizationHandler.java:75)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerProxy.execute(HandlerProxy.java:294)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.E4HandlerProxy.execute(E4HandlerProxy.java:90)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:247)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:229)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:149)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:499)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.LegacyHandlerService.executeCommand(LegacyHandlerService.java:343)
at org.bonitasoft.studio.actors.ui.wizard.SynchronizeOrganizationWizard$1.run(SynchronizeOrganizationWizard.java:112)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
at < ========== Beginning of the server stack trace ========== >. ( )
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
at org.apache.http.conn.scheme.PlainSocketFactory.connectSocket(PlainSocketFactory.java:120)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.openConnection(DefaultClientConnectionOperator.java:179)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.open(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:328)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryConnect(DefaultRequestDirector.java:612)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:447)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.doExecute(AbstractHttpClient.java:884)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:71)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:220)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:164)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:139)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.HTTPServerAPI.executeHttpPost(HTTPServerAPI.java:165)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.HTTPServerAPI.invokeMethod(HTTPServerAPI.java:135)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.ClientInterceptor.invoke(ClientInterceptor.java:86)
... 24 more

Submitted by Pierre-yves Monnet on Tue, 10/27/2020 - 01:32

hello,

That look like a bug. You can open an issue in Bonita Community JIRA tracker. If you need information about how to do it, you can have a look to the FAQ.

As a workaround, you can use the American page.

Best

1 answer

Hello,

I tried adding in a user to the active environment. When I go ahead and try to publish that environment

That's strange: you want to update an organization and you see a Delete logs?

Second, this log show USERNAME = install

But install is not a user of the organization. Or maybe you execute this operation from the install user?

Do you have this in your studio or on a server?

• A studio want to delete the current organization (this is a "replace")
  • A server will add the new organization to the current one (so there is no deletion).

So, I assume you do the first operation, correct? In all situations, could you join the complete Bonita log of the operation?

Best,

Comments

Submitted by mashah1220 on Fri, 10/23/2020 - 00:55

Yes, I want to update an environment and this is the error statement/track trace I receive from the "An error occurred during synchronization" error.

I don't execute this as the "install" user since I select a local user to login as when I try to publish the organization. The usual "walter.bates" user actually.

I just run the "Publish" command from the Studio. That's it. I'm not touching the server (The WildFly bundle is off at the moment).

Do you know where I can get whole the error logs from? They don't show up in the normal Server/Studio logs in Bonita, and I can't copy the error statement/stack trace from the error message itself for some reason. I don't get an option to copy the whole message.

Notifications