How to give choice to user for going to which stage

i create one process and there are sequence 4 human task . and create two button for submit , demote .

now i want to know 1. how to add event on button (on-click) 2. now when user at 4th task click on 'demote' , it prompt for which task u want to go (1,2,3) and whichever user select , process task again from that selected task .

thanks

3 answers

When designing interactive experiences or applications, providing users with the freedom to choose their desired stage or level of engagement is essential for a positive user experience. Offering options and flexibility empowers users to tailor their journey according to their preferences and skill levels. A prime example of this can be observed in the popular word puzzle game

nyt spelling bee where players can select the difficulty level or progress through various stages at their own pace, fostering a sense of autonomy and enjoyment throughout the gameplay. This approach not only enhances user satisfaction but also encourages continued interaction and long-term engagement with the product or service.

Note that it is possible to use as many submit button as you want, and set many different actions to each one. This way it is possible to do a lot of action like what you want to do.

A good exemple is the "Bonita Escape" little game: http://community.bonitasoft.com/project/bonita-escape

I let you download it and look at the submit buttons actions in the forms, and how the transition are set with a variable test, so the good one is used.

Tell me is that helps you.

Hello kppatel

In order to add an event, select the button and go to te tab and sub-tab . Add it in the area, like onclick="alert('something')";

You can set a hidden widget (linked to a process variable) with the selected value and use a gateway to decide what will be the next task (Or use another human task in your process to recover the value and decide the next task).

Cheers

Notifications