The widget File Upload is a "two direction" widget.
* It allows the user to upload a Bonita Document (file, or URL)
* user can download the current document and can decide to keep it, erase it, or upload a new version for this document
* using the FileUpload as a list of document ensure that you can edit this list: remove the third document of the list, update the fourth document, add two new documents.
When you access a task from a direct link, BonitaPortal displays the form and you can work with him. But when you want to submit the form, you got a "you are not assigned to the task". This is particularly annoying if you want to send the task list by email.
So, put this widget in the form, and branch the taskId and the UserId. The widget will do the job for you.
This collection is a set of widget which give more controls on the standard widget.
* Real Max Length : you can decide for the max character. After this number, it is not possible to give more character
* Style CSS : directly set some additional CSS style to the input
* Title : add an info bullet to your widget