The widget File Upload is a "two direction" widget.
* It allows the user to upload a Bonita Document (file, or URL)
* user can download the current document and can decide to keep it, erase it, or upload a new version for this document
* using the FileUpload as a list of document ensure that you can edit this list: remove the third document of the list, update the fourth document, add two new documents.
When you access a task from a direct link, BonitaPortal display the form and you can work with him.
But when you want to submit the form, you got a "your are not assigned to the task".
This is particulary ennoy if you want to send the task list by email.
So, put this widget in the form, and branch the taskId and the UserId. The widget will do the job for you.
This collection is a set of widget which give more controls on the standard widget.
* Real Max Length : you can decide for the max character. After this number, it is not possible to give more character
* Style CSS : directly set some additional CSS style to the input
* Title : add an info bullet to your widget
This is a custom widget that espects a **taskId **and gets you an array of case variables.
The case variables will be accessable by name. Bind the variable and access them like this:
The whole structure of the case variable (see REST API) is kept in the array.
The **taskId **can be easily retrieved by getting the URL parameter.
This widget only works when embedded on a task form (not for living applications, unless you get the taskId from somewhere).