The example shows how to use multi-instantiated tasks in Bonita BPM. The goal is to create multiple instance of the same activity, how to manage different environments for each instance, how to assign each instance to a different user, how to get results form each instance and how to put a condition over that multi-instantiated task.
- process start when an initiator fills the proposal name and the group target of the proposal
- a second form show the voters list
- a new instance for each voters is created ad assigned using actor filter
- a condition will end the execution of the instances when at least two voters don't apply the approved vote to the proposal, otherwise all the tasks will be executed
- an end form is shown to the initiator with a table containing votes result.