6.5.0 Release Notes - Atlassian Bug Reports

Hi there,

In 6.5.0 release notes there is a bug fix I'm trying to find out more about but this question seems to relate to all Release Note items.

In the release notes we have BS-11635 No way to customize Portal footer text. But when I go to Atlassian Bug reporter I can find no reference to this bug number in any combination. But it looks like it is now possible to change the Portal Footer text.

Q1 - How do the bug numbers reported in release notes relate to those in Atlassian?

and specific to my enquiry,

Q2 - How do I change the footer now that you've fixed it. It's not in the PO files that I can see.

Many thanks and regards Seán

1 answer

+1
This one is the BEST answer!

Hi Sean McP,

I understand you haven't found this issue into the Atlassian dedicated to Community.

Q1) Mapping issues : -> Most of the issues from the community bug report are referenced with BBPMC ref. Internal BonitaBPM issue tracking will use the BS- and other references. That explains why you cannot find it. Additionnaly a BBPMC community issue will be mapped to a BS- internal issue.

So at the end, some BS- (and other refs) issues/requests reported in the Release Note can be found either by the community or by subscription members. Hopefully it helps.

Q2 - How do I change the footer now that you've fixed it. It's not in the PO files that I can see. -> If you open the new portal in 6.5.0, you'll see there is no Copyright in the footer page. -> The portal copyright has been moved to the Settings->About -> You can change the footer copyright left on the pages easily by editing the BonitaForm.html

Regards, LL

Comments

Submitted by Sean McP on Mon, 03/30/2015 - 16:17

Understood,

Thanks and regards

Submitted by Sean McP on Tue, 03/31/2015 - 14:46

Actually, fine with all that, what chance you can add the BS number to Atlassian logs so we can look them up after publication?

Thanks

Notifications