Add task list page to Living application
I am working on creating a new bonita application, I want to create a custom page that will allow the users to access their tasks list, similar to task page on bonita portal, but I want it to be available on the living application.
is it possible, with the community edition, to add task lists to a living application?
are there any examples or tutorials that can guide me ?
Thank you for you help.
I'm looking for create a task list too but it's kinda difficult to me.
Have you done it ?
Could you tell me the way you did it ?
Thanks for your help.
Yes it is possible to create a user tasks list in Community Edition. You can create a page with the UI Designer and use the same REST API calls as the default task list:
- http://localhost:8080/bonita/API/system/session/unusedId : to get id of the user currently logged in (4 in this example)
- http://localhost:8080/bonita/API/portal/profile?p=0&c=100&f=user_id%3d4&... (to get the profile(s) of the current user)
- http://localhost:8080/bonita/API/identity/user/4 : to get user information (first name, last name...)
- http://localhost:8080/bonita/API/portal/profile/1 : to get the current profile information
- http://localhost:8080/bonita/API/bpm/humanTask?c=50&d=rootContainerId&f=... : to get the list of task the user can do
Note that users of Bonita Enterprise edition can export and customize the default task list by doing the following steps:
- go in the Portal
- switch to administration view
- go to "resources" tab
- select "Default process list" in the list of pages
- click on the export button
- customize the page. Important: this page cannot be edited with the UI Designer
- import the newly create task list page