Bonita Server Delete process
As an administrator user when I try to delete a process I get a forbidden error I can´t even delete a case anyone know how to fix this? is like I don´t have the required permission to use the BPM process API
- Did you change default permission mapping or added your own static or dynamic permissions? By default administrator can delete every process both deployed by himself and by someone else.
- Is this process a subprocess? Are there any open flow nodes in this subprocess? You cannot remove subprocess in that case. You must finish all instances first or delete superprocess first. Although the error is Internal Server Error not Forbidden, so this can not be the case.
- How many instances of this process exists (both open and archived)? If the number is large, the deletion of the process takes a long time, because all cases, flow nodes and data values must be cleared from database. The same as in 2. the error is not Forbidden.
- Do you remove process from Bonita portal or from external app? Are you sure that cookies are set correctly?
- Do you have permissions to disable/enable process?
Did you try to increase log level and check what kind of info is printed?