BOS Community 6.2.6 - LDAP query

Hi,

I am using Bonita BPM Community Edition 6.2.6 x64 version,and cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a list of users from an LDAP query, to a form.

What I've tried so far is adding a connector to the pool, and as a step.

Both connectors are set up the same -

-Select event is set to enter -If connector failed, put in failed state -Host: domain.local -Port: 389 -Protocol: LDAP -Username: aduser@domain.local -Password: 1234 -Base DN: OU=Users,DC=Domain,DC=local -Filter: (&(objectclass=user)) -Attributes: cn=* -Scope: subtree -Size Limit: 500 -Time Limit: 1 -Referral Handling: ignore -Alias dereferencing: always

Testing the query always seem to give an empty array? Using dsquery * "OU=Users,DC=domain,DC=local" -scope subtree -filter "(&(objectclass=user))" -attr cn works from a dos prompt.

I first started with creating a variable of data type Text and Is multiple ticked but that never worked. I then read a thread on here and created a variable ldapusers of data type java object with class java.lang.Object this default value was set to a script of name ldapuser and script code ldapusers.getAt(0).getValue() which returned type java.lang.object. I need to not set Is multiple or it gives the error The return type of the default value is not the same as the data type.. On my form page, I then drop a list on to the form - I see an Output operation which has my variable listed in it, but even if I assign it to the list field, it A) has a Takes value of operator on it, which seems backwards to me, and B) doesnt work anyway!

So, to sum up - I dont see a way of A) running an LDAP query correctly through BPM studio, and B)taking the output of that query to display on a page as a list.

All the examples I could find are for 5.x which is a bit different to 6.2.6.

Does anyone have any idea on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Kirk

No answers yet.
Notifications