Cannot display h2 database community 7.10.1

Hello,

From the Bonita studio (community) i can't display h2 database in the 7.10.1 version from the studio by following the steps : dev>data>h2 console.

I don't know why,i didn't change anything between the 7.9.x and 7.10.x.

Was able to do in 7.9.x even without any data to display the console access was good.

Any idea about this trouble ?

Thanks for your help, please ask if you need more informations.

1 answer

Hello,
You must deactivate the firewall of your antivirus
Can you help me on the connectors I start with bonita and for example for the mail connector I can't get it to work just with a smtp fake

thank you

Comments

Submitted by chalard.d_1409368 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 11:26

I can't desactivate my firewall due to some reasons but i can help you with connectors email.

First step ; you need to download fakeSMTP, mine is fakeSMTP-2.0.jar and run it with port:2525

Second step : Select a task >execution > connector in entry

Fullfil the general, name,description,if fail sending i always put "ignore the error' for test.

click next:

SMTP host : localhost

SMTP port : 2525(the one of your fake smtp serv)

In security, unable all (SSL and STARTTLS) no need for test

authentification as well , let it empty it's easier for test the mail sending process

click next:

to: BonitaUser.getProcessInstanceInitiationProfessionalContactInfo(apiAccessor,processInstanceID).email

click next:

Fullfil the mail content you wish to see.

then click end.

after that you can start your process and check your fake smtp if the mail arrive.

Let me know if you have errors or if it works ;)

Hope my explanation are clear, if you don't understand a step, let me know.

Submitted by chalard.d_1409368 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 11:29

Here is the url to the bonita documentation page about it, i followed the steps and in my case it works,if it doesn't for you , let me know where you have an error.

https://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bonita/7.10/configure-email-connector

Submitted by rubensellam_1422403 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 11:58
Hello,

I created a leave request form to start the process then I put in Bonita studio ( start(form) -> automatic task with sending mail -> end )the first task an automatic task of sending mail with the conditions respected.
But the problem is that after sending the form the process does not continue I think.
The problem is not in the information I entered but in the triggering of the task
You understood ?

thank you so much
Submitted by chalard.d_1409368 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 13:19

Have you checked the task in the studio ? it's automatic task but i guess you have to check in your user's task page if you have error or tasks to execute.

let me know about it.

Submitted by rubensellam_1422403 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 14:55

Hello,

I created in my process: 
a leave request form -> start -> a request validation form ->an automatic task of sending mail to false smtp -> end

All tasks are validated in bonita portal but the mail sending task does not start.

Thanks

Submitted by rubensellam_1422403 on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 16:59

Hello,

it's good I solved the problem I entered the groovy script directly in the search bar without going through the specific place to enter a script

thank you

Notifications