Can't find Search pane in Studio
I wanna improve the Portal search field to filter particular values in cases and display the result.
As the Bonita documentation, this is done by defining search index :
- In a process diagram, select a pool.
- Go to the Details panel, General tab, Search pane.
- In the Label column, optionally enter a label for the search index. You can use the expression editor to specify the label, but as it is a constant, you can just type the label into the field. The label is used to identify the search index in Bonita BPM Studio and in Bonita BPM Engine. It is not displayed in Bonita BPM Portal.
- In the Value column, open the expression editor by clicking the expression editor.
- Define the search index value using an expression.
But I can't find the Search pane in Bonita BPM Studio Community Edition 7.2.
Could someone help me?
Fernando Felix do Nascimento Junior
Search Index is not available in Community, it is reserved for Subscription only.
If you look to the top right of the page it indicates the versions and edition of the software where it will be available.
PS: I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but as it is the correct answer, would you mind marking the question as resolved.