Cases are being marked as archived when not completed
I've created the following process:
- Employee fills out form to be granted access to a system.
- The form goes through a workflow where Manager reviews and approves/rejects request.
- If Manager approves, the request goes to a security team.
- Security team reviews and approves/rejects request.
- If Security approves, Security will close request. Case is then complete.
What is happening is somewhere in the process, before security approves and close the request, the case is going into the archive. This should not be because if the case is not completed, it should not be archived.
What determines a case being active or archived?
A case is archived as soon as all running branches reach an end event or as soon as a terminate end event is reached.
In order to help maybe you can export your process as a .bos file and share it?
How can I share the .bos file in this forum?
I feel more comfortable providing a screenshot of the diagram. Will this work?
It seems in the path when the process goes to Link type 'Throw Link', that's when the case is archived. If my guess is correct, why may that force an archive?
I see a bonita/logs directory. In this folder are multiple logs listed (bonita, catalina, tomcat, localhost). Which one of these would have the information from the workflow?