in one of my process, I have to drop a file in Nuxeo via the CMIS connector. Randomly connector fails. This is a multi-instantiated sub-processes. Sometimes the deposit crashes when instantiating the first but the second process step. Sometimes it's the opposite ...
I see this in the logs:
- Avertissement: Error while executing connector with id 20016
- org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Authentication provider does not implement AuthenticationProvider!
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.ConnectorServiceImpl.executeConnectorInClassloader(ConnectorServiceImpl.java:309)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.ConnectorServiceImpl.executeConnector(ConnectorServiceImpl.java:145)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorServiceDecorator.executeConnector(ConnectorServiceDecorator.java:117)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.execution.work.ExecuteConnectorWork.work(ExecuteConnectorWork.java:123)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.execution.work.FailureHandlingBonitaWork.work(FailureHandlingBonitaWork.java:73)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.work.BonitaWork.run(BonitaWork.java:56)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.work.SequenceRunnableExecutor.innerRun(SequenceRunnableExecutor.java:45)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.work.BonitaRunnable.run(BonitaRunnable.java:35)
- at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
- at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
- at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
- at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
- Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Authentication provider does not implement AuthenticationProvider!
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.impl.ConnectorExecutorImpl.execute(ConnectorExecutorImpl.java:113)
- at org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.ConnectorServiceImpl.executeConnectorInClassloader(ConnectorServiceImpl.java:301)
- ... 12 more
in the. "log" file, I read:
- avr. 22, 2014 10:21:04 AM org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.XMLUtils <clinit>
- Avertissement: You are using an unsupported StAX parser.
I work for the moment with the community version of ubuntu.
Thank you for your help.
I have the same problem. I'm trying to : - Create a folder - Upload a document - Upload a new version - Download the document All in the same process. I think the requests of authentication is too high for the same credentials. I'll try to do this with different login and keep you informed.
If you have a solution for this problem, could you post it ?
I tried to use different credentials but this is not working. I found something if you want to test your process but this not viable. You need to wait 30s / 1mn between the execution of your connectors. Sometimes, it works ... Depends on the god's will