Connection Error with Bonita BPM 6.5, Tomcat 7 and SQL Server 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to set up the Tomcat Bundle of Bonita BPM 6.5 and have run into an issue with SQL Server 2012. I'm using JDBC version 4.0. The tables are created in the database and the pool is created but the application can't connect to it. I've followed the guide located here for setting up the application and database and have redeployed everything multiple times but there seems to be something missing that's causing this problem. Some of the error logs are as follows: Bonita:

ERROR: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource jdbc/bonitaDSXA with 10 connection(s) (10 still available) -failed- org.bonitasoft.engine.platform.exception.SPlatformNotFoundException: Unable to check if a platform already exists : org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not open connection Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.persistence.SBonitaReadException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not open connection at org.bonitasoft.engine.persistence.AbstractHibernatePersistenceService.selectOne

SEVERE: Error while initializing the default tenant org.bonitasoft.engine.platform.NodeNotStartedException: The current node has not been started yet. Method PlatformAPI.startNode() must be called previously.

Catalina:

WARNING: error running recovery on resource 'jdbc/bonitaDSXA', resource marked as failed (background recoverer will retry recovery) (error=XAER_RMERR) javax.transaction.xa.XAException: The function RECOVER: failed. The status is: -3. Error: "*** SQLJDBC_XA DTC_ERROR Context: xa_recover, state=1, StatusCode:-3 (0xFFFFFFFD) ***"

No answers yet.
Notifications