Connector return value exception: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
Env: Win7-32Bit/Bonita BPM Community Edition 6.5.0/Java 8
I created a connector which calls a service class that uses JPA to query the DB and returns a POJO. When I test the connector, querying the DB (with usage of persistence.xml) works ok, but when connector is closed (or whatever is its state within the BPM) and the result ist returned I get the following exception:
- com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer : de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer
- ---- Debugging information ----
- message : de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer
- cause-exception : com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
- cause-message : de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer
- class : java.util.HashMap
- required-type : java.util.HashMap
- converter-type : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.MapConverter
- path : /map/entry/de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer
- line number : 5
- version : null
- com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: de.bvf.norm430.entity.Norm430Transfer
Someone else got this problem (see here), but his solution does not work for me.
I included the jar as dependency in the connector and make usage of the classes in that jar in the connector implementation. I put the jar in every lib folder I found, but I alwazs get the exception as result. Folders that I copied the jar to:
Can anyone give me some advise what to do, that xstream find the class from the jar ?
Hello, Did you search on the net the reason for this error ? I found this for example : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21283052/com-thoughtworks-xstream-map...
because your issue is not a "classnotfound" exception but a different error.