Contract Inputs - process stuck?
I'm new to Bonita, and have started working through the getting started guide ... I'm at the "declare contracts" stage and did the "add from data" part. Anyway, after clicking the "finish" button, the process goes through several stages, but seems to be stuck in the "generating contract constraints" stage ... running for 30+ minutes, and still no progress anymore ... is there some way to identify where the program is stuck?
Running the current 7.9.4 version, installed on a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 system.
Any help appreciated!
Did some more tests ... tried installing "default-jre" set of files via apt, no change. Tried the 1.8 OpenJDK set of files, same result ... still stuck at "building initial value expression" ...
From the content I don't think it should be related, but I get several warnings on startup:
Starting Groovy-Eclipse compiler resolver. Specified compiler level: unspecified
120 org.codehaus.groovy_2.4.16.xx-201903290056-e1812-RELEASE STARTING
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.eclipse.xtext.ui.internal.Activator).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1 (file:/opt/BonitaStudioCommunity-7.9.4/plugins/org.codehaus.groovy_2.4.16.xx-201903290056-e1812-RELEASE/lib/groovy-all-2.4.16.jar) to constructor java.lang.invoke.MethodHandles$Lookup(java.lang.Class,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Just tried the same steps using Bonita 7.9.1 (which I still had on my Windows desktop machine), and was able to get over the contract creation just fine ... updated this machine to 7.9.4, still working ... so it must be something with the install on the Linux box ... I used the Java supplied in the install, not some separate install ...
Also, I just tried export/import of each project on the other machine - on the Linux box, it resulted in the add contract from data being stuck, while on the windows machine, the same operation ran through just fine ...