Custom overview page
In order to create a custom overview page I recommend to start building you own based on the default one provided by Bonita. To do so:
- Open Bonita Portal
- Log in with a user with administrator profile (e.g. walter.bates with Bonita Studio default organization)
- Switch to administration view (with the dropdown list at the top right corner of the Portal)
- Click on "Resources" tab
- Click on "Forms" in the tabs on the left hand side
- Select "Autogenerated Case Overview"
- Click on "Export" button. This will start the download of a zip file named "case-autogenerated-overview.zip"
- Open the UI Designer
- Click on "Import" button
- Click on the folder icon
- Select the previously downloaded "case-autogenerated-overview.zip" file
- Go in UI Designer "Forms" tab and click on "caseoverview" to start editing it and customize it
- Once you are done, you can save your change
- Go in your process definition
- Select the pool
- Go to "Execution" -> "Overview page" and select the "caseoverview" form in the drop down list.
It worked, thank you very much