Error on building process for deploy - bonita 7.1.0 community

Hello, I have a process ready for production and I need to generate the .bar for install the process on production enviroment but when bonita studio is building the .bar it throws this error "internal form mapping is undefined for " but the process has no errors, any idea how to fix this?

Comments

Submitted by ovidiu.loghin on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 15:03

I have the same error, any idea how to fix it?

Submitted by antoine.mottier on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 15:14

It's probably a form missing in either:

• a step
  • process instantiation form
  • process overview form

Can you maybe share (using Google Drive, Dropbox...) your process as a .bos file so I can try to reproduce the issue? Also can you mention which version of Bonita BPM are you using?

Thanks.

Submitted by ovidiu.loghin on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 16:07

I have only one task, a service task. The task is sending an email. Works on my computer. Bonita BPM 7.5.2
I wanted to check how to deploy a process. I cannot attach the image in this conversation

I was actualy doing this: Server-> Build
The error is

Internal form mapping is undefined for SimpleEmailTasks.
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.shouldAddFormMapping(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:152)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.addFormMapping(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:83)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.newFormMappingModel(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:76)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.addResourcesForConfiguration(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:68)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:131)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:101)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:216)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.ExportBarOperation.exportBar(ExportBarOperation.java:114)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.ExportBarOperation.run(ExportBarOperation.java:105)
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

Submitted by antoine.mottier on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 16:15

Just for extra safety, can you confirm that only the service task is named: SimpleEmailTasks ? It seems for an unknown cause that SimpleEmailTasks is identified as a human task requiring a form whereas it's actually a service task. Are you able to reproduce the issue on a brand new diagram?

Submitted by ovidiu.loghin on Tue, 07/18/2017 - 13:14

Hi,
I have created a brand new diagram. one start event+one service task+one end event. No other settings, the error persists: "Internal form mapping is undefined for [pool_name]"

Link to the process https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0jp4uvmpagy9v8/EmailTask2BuildDiagram-1.0.bos?dl=0

Internal form mapping is undefined for EmailTask2Build.
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.shouldAddFormMapping(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:152)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.addFormMapping(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:83)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.newFormMappingModel(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:76)
org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.bar.FormMappingBarResourceProvider.addResourcesForConfiguration(FormMappingBarResourceProvider.java:68)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:131)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:101)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarExporter.createBusinessArchive(BarExporter.java:216)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.ExportBarOperation.exportBar(ExportBarOperation.java:114)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.ExportBarOperation.run(ExportBarOperation.java:105)
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

Submitted by ovidiu.loghin on Tue, 07/18/2017 - 14:32

All right! I have solved the issues.
Select the diagram, outside of the pool area, in the tree view there are two forms "Form mapping - INTERNAL". Selecting the first one(start form), in the EXECUTION panel, select Instantiation from.
There I have created a new simple form with a submit button,

The submit button actually triggered my service task. This way I could build the solution.

*Note you can set the Instantiation from on : NONE. The process does no expect a from to start the service task. It just starts

1 answer

Please attatch an image with the error, but for me you have a task with UI designer form set and no form defined.

Notifications