Error deploing from Community to BonitaBPMCommunity-6.3.6-Tomcat-6.0.37

I try to Deploy from Bonita Community to BonitaBPMCommunity-6.3.6-Tomcat-6.0.37, however I get login and password invalid.

ERROR Attempt to login with user marcelo.menezes has failed! Please check that this user exists in the active
Run has failed while undeploying the process
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.DeployProcessOperation.createSession(DeployProcessOperation.java:134)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.DeployProcessOperation.undeployProcess(DeployProcessOperation.java:250)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.DeployProcessOperation.undeploy(DeployProcessOperation.java:245)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.operation.DeployProcessOperation.run(DeployProcessOperation.java:111)
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.command.RunProcessCommand$1.run(RunProcessCommand.java:224)
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Bonita Studio Community 6.3.6 SO: Fedora 19

BonitaBPMCommunity-6.3.6-Tomcat-6.0.37 SO CentOS 5x DB: Ogracle 11G

I have some users created and associated with their respective groups. I export them to Bonita Communit and create a test process like (Begin -> test1 -> test2 ->test3->end), I look out for these issue but I can't find the solution.

Comments

Submitted by antoine.mottier on Thu, 10/23/2014 - 15:32

I think there is a little bit of mix up here.

• You have on one side Bonita Studio, the development environment, that include Tomcat and Bonita web app for testing purpose.
  • On the other side you have the Bonita Tomcat Bundle, a bundle that aim to be setup on a server for production.

From the log file, I can tell that your error is related to Bonita Studio (Studio is Eclipse based and in log I can spot org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext).

So I assume that you define an organization in the Studio and you want to use it when you execute your processes. To do so, you will need to publish the organization defined in the Studio to the embedded Bonita Platform. To do so, go in Studio menu "Organization" -> "Publish...", select your organization and click on "Publish" button.

Once you publish it, you can check that everything run smoothly by login with tenant user name: install, password: install, go to "organization" -> "users" and search for user with username marcelo.menezes. If you don't find it, something went wrong with organization publishing. Check Studio and Engine log file for further details.

No answers yet.
Notifications