Error Encountered When Running Processes in Bonita after Setting up a Database Connector
I have a database connector that executes an insert statement. I created a variable that will be used in insert statement and then I run the process. I also try insert statement with values without using the variable to see if it really inserts data but encountered the error below.
org.bonitasoft.studio.engine.export.BarCreationException: Failed to add Process resources from configuration.
org.bonitasoft.studio.groovy.provider.JarExportFailedException: Error while building Jar for Groovy scripts provided by Bonita BPM.
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099919580.groovy
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099919782.groovy
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099927177.groovy
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099924946.groovy
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099927645.groovy
Exported with compile errors: default/src-providedGroovy/script1493099927817.groovy
Tells me you have a problem with the Connector...
What does your SQL statement say?
are you able to drop the process so I can have a look, SQL looks fine...
yes, put it on a file share somewhere, dropbox fileshare or whatever you use...
Please export only the ONE process you are having problems with - I cannot process/import atll of them.
Close all diagrams except the one you want to send
Diagram->Export-> do not select all - just leave as is (it selects all the right things)
and send that...
there are no connectors in it...
sorry to say this but the process works on my system - the only thing I changed was the JDBC and sign-in name/password though.
This is what I used (configured using my server and database names). Everything else is the same.
I'm using MS SQL Server 2016 but that shouldn't matter. I used exactly the same SQL JAR file etc.
obviously - that's where I changed the JDBC details.
data is added and I can retrieve it also in SQL Management Studio
I would submit the call to the bug system, it works for me so I can't understand your issue.