How to retrieve data from Microsoft SQL Server 2014?

Hello Bonita Community,

I attempted to query data (a list of objects) from a database in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and update my pool variable. However, after finishing set up a connector to that database, I couldn’t retrieve the data back.

The error message is below:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME=install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorException: java.sql.BatchUpdateException:** A result set was generated for update**.

clip-image002.png

I expect to see a list of objects on the screen after running the test button. Can anyone give me some advices on how to do it?

Thank you very much for your time.

1 answer

I just figured it out on how to get the data. Here are the steps:
1. Define a business data model (Ex. Customer)
2. Define an instance of that type (ex. customer) and mark isMultiple to true (tick the box)
3. Set up connectors in. In this step, choose a graphic mode when the system asks. Then, set the result of the query to the customer variable above (customer = tableResult)
4. Run test

Notifications