How to simulate a "draft" task
I need to know if it's possible to simulate a "draft" task, I mean: I have a process like this:
- an istantiation form is populated by a user (human task)
- usually the second task is another human task where another user (different actor) approve or not the previous submitted data
Now the change that I want to made is to add a "draft" checkbox in the istantiation form in order to keep that data "pending" and visible only to the Initiator user (until he uncheck the "draft" input).
At the moment I can:
- submit the istantiation form data as "draft" (draft checkbox checked)
- edit the form with the same user
but after the first update (keeping data as "draft") the loop stops and I can't edit the form a second time.
This is my Diagram: https://imgur.com/yJxLanR
Is it conceptually correct?
I'm using Bonita Studio 7.10.3
1) It is conceptually correct. aka that's how you are supposed to do it.
2) There is only so much that can be guessed from your image about what you are doing wrong. A .bos file will be most helpful here.
What's the "draft checkbox" programmatically speaking? A business variable? A process variable ? How is it set? What are the conditions on the transitions from the gateway? etc.