How to upload files to Azure blob storage?
My recommendation would be to:
- declare a document in the Bonita process definition
- define a process instantiation contract that expect a file and will save it in the document declared in process definition
- create an instantiation form that allow the user to upload the file
- create a new definition and implementation of Bonita connector that would receive a document as input and will perform the appropriate call to Azure API to upload the file
- configure the newly created connector to be execute on start of the process and use the document as input
That is an overview of the solution I imagine. Also it might be possible to reuse Bonita standard REST connector to perform Azure API call but I'm not sure if this connector can deal with document.
Thanks antoine. I will explore that approach.