Migrate BOS 5.6.2 to 6.3.0

Hi friends,

I have an application developed in Bonita 5.6.2.

I'm upgrading to version 6.3.0. I managed to migrate my files "*. Bar" for the new extension. "Bos".

Follow the guidance of migrating my files "*. Bar" for version 5.9.1 of the BOS, and then open these files in version 6.3.0.

The migration everything worked.

My question is how do I make a deploy file. "Bos" in my standalone jdk.

I tried the following and I'm not getting:

1) Final LoginAPI loginAPI TenantAPIAccessor.getLoginAPI = (); 2) APISession sessionAPI = loginAPI.login ("install", "install"); 3) System.out.println ("Sucess");

4) ProcessAPI processAPI = TenantAPIAccessor.getProcessAPI (sessionAPI); 5) System.out.println ("processAPI create");

6) BusinessArchive businessArchive = null; 7) String pathBarFile = "D: \ \ TesteBonita6 \ \ ComparacaoValores.bos";

/ / Deploy the bar file 8) File fileBarTmp = new File (pathBarFile);

9) businessArchive = BusinessArchiveFactory.readBusinessArchive (fileBarTmp);

/ / Deploy the process 10) final ProcessDefinition processDefinition = processAPI.deployAndEnableProcess (businessArchive);

After running the code line 10 is experiencing the issue below:

org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.bar.InvalidBusinessArchiveFormatException: Invalid format, can't read 'Process design' from the Bar file

Ask help from you as we plan on migrating our platform to JBoss BRMS, if migration is not necessary.

Thank's.

3 answers

+1

You will need to generate .BAR file. You can't deploy BOS file as it is only for development exchange. To generate .bar file please refer to this document: http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/build-process-deployment

After that change line #7 to String pathBarFile = "D: \ \ TesteBonita6 \ \ ComparacaoValores.bar"

HTH Ronak

Hi, Yes, in V6 the API has changed. You can take a look at the example on how to pass a list of variables. http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/create-process-instance-and-set-vari...

Also, have a look at the overall engine API overview: http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/development-overview-1

Hope this helps. Ronak

Ronak, followed your directions and everything worked. Thank you my friend.

Now I have another question.

Need, to know how to pass a list of variables of type HashMap into the flow of BOS as well as a list of return flow execution BOS.

In the version of bos 5.6.2, i use the following API and gave it right:

Final ProcessDefinition processDefinition = processAPI.deploy(businessArchive);

Final ProcessDefinitionUUID processUUID = processDefinition.getUUID();

Final QueryRuntimeAPI queryRuntimeAPI = AccessorUtil.getQueryRuntimeAPI ();

Map<String, Object, Object> myVariablesMapIn = new HashMap<String, Object>();

Final ProcessInstanceUUID instanceUUID = AccessorUtil.getRuntimeAPI(). instantiateProcess (processUUID, myVariablesMapIn);

// Getting a return variable of the execution flow of the BOS 5.6.2 Object returnTmp = queryRuntimeAPI.getProcessInstanceVariable(instanceUUID, "nameMyVariableReturn");

My doubt is that the BOS version 6.3.1 no longer the API (QueryRuntimeAPI and ProcessInstanceUUID) and would need to know how to adapt this new API.

Notifications