PDFBox with bonita 7.3.3

Hi everyone, I have a proyect in bonita 7.2.2 witch validates a pdf document, for that im using PDFbox.
When I try to migrate this proyect to bonita 7.3.3 the proyect won't work no matter what I do, i tryed to re-import al .jars but still not working

does anyone have any clue why it stopped working??

Reagards
Mauro

Comments

Submitted by contact_420 on Wed, 11/16/2016 - 11:07

What do you mean? Does it show errors in studio, during build or in runtime?

Best regards,
bpms.help

Submitted by msevillano on Wed, 11/16/2016 - 13:40

while running the task shows error when trying to complete it. I pretty sure it has something to do with the library imports. But im not sure how to fix that

Submitted by contact_420 on Wed, 11/16/2016 - 14:55

You mean user task (form)? If so, use browser developer tools to get more info about the error (F12 in all browsers). Check also engine logs (server). Without details it is hard to suggest anything...

Best regards,
bpms.help

Submitted by msevillano on Wed, 11/16/2016 - 15:44

its a problem with the jars, when I imported the proyect and open the operation in where pdfbox is used I see all the pdfBox imports as errors. LvdT7SW.png

1 answer

+1
This one is the BEST answer!

When you put the mouse cursor on the top of light bulb you will get the hint about this error.

In this case it is really precise and says (I've checked it in my workspace):

- Only a type can be imported. org.apache.pdfbox resolves to a
         package
        - Groovy:unable to resolve class org.apache.pdfbox

You have two options:
1. Add "." at the end of "import line" to import all class from the package (ex. import org.apache.pdfbox.;)
2. Add class name at the end of "import line" to import only class you really need.

Best regards,
bpms.help

Notifications